Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We collect and process your email address and preferences in receiving marketing from us.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Only where you have provided us with your consent to do so, we will contact you with updates about the Duolab brand, the launch of Duolab and with more information about how you may become a Duolab brand ambassador.
We may share your personal data with our third party processors for the purposes set out above, including IT, analytics, search engine and marketing service providers.
We may also share your personal data with other third parties including:
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or when bringing or defending a legal claim.
We may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area. We will only do so where one of the following safeguards applies:
- An adequacy decision has been made by the European Commission in respect of the country to which we are transferring your personal data;
- We have put in place specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or • Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. Those rights are set out below.
- Request access to your personal data. • Request any incomplete or inaccurate personal data that we hold about you to be completed or corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data, where certain grounds have been established.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) providing that we do not have a compelling legitimate ground to continue to process it for that purpose.
- Object to processing where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party, in certain circumstances.
- Where we are relying on consent to process your personal data, withdraw consent at any time.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical cookies. These allow us to see how our site is working, if there are any problems loading certain pages, recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Marketing cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
|Name and Type||Purpose||Cookie Duration|
|_ga||Cookie used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.||2 years|
|_gid||Cookie used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.||24 hours|
|_gat||Cookie used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.||1 minute|
|__kla_id||Cookie used by Klaviyo to track when a user clicks through a Klaviyo email to duolab.com||2 years|
You can control the cookies set by changing your preferences when you visit our website. Cookies can also be controlled by your web browser settings. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Duolab is coming !Get the latest updates and find out when we launch.
Natural ingredients. Preservative-free. Tailored & efficient
Just because we care about your skin, doesn’t mean we’re what you call a “skincare brand”.
We don’t look like one and we don’t look after your skin like one.
Because at Duolab, we care about what others don’t: your life and its swing.
We’re all constantly changing, just like the needs of our skin. A one-size-fits-all skincare solution just won’t do.
Effective care shouldn't take several months. It can take 90 seconds.
It takes listening, adapting and responding the right way, and that's what we do.
15 personalised combinations and 8 naturally powerful capsules that empower you to meet your skin’s changing needs.
DUOLAB, skin responsive care.
Freshly blended by you
In just 90 seconds, mix your personalised duo of capsules to create your daily dose of face cream.
Heated to complement your skin temperature, this freshly blended cream penetrates more effectively.
Choose the right texture
Pick the powerful actives
Insert your duo of capsules
Get your fleshly made face cream
Face care without compromises
We pack natural active ingredients with exceptional concentration rates into each capsule.
All our formulas contain at least 93% natural ingredients and are vegetarian-friendly.
These bursts of goodness provide supercharged face care freshly made by you at the very last moment.
Clean & efficient
- Free from preservatives, listed or hidden
- Respects the skin’s natural ecosystem
- Free from silicones, mineral-oil derivatives, synthetic colorants and synthetic fragrances
- High concentrations of natural active ingredients
- No ingredients of animal origin apart from bee by-products
- Natural formulations: between 93% and 98% of natural ingredients
- Formulas not tested on animals
- Unique technology that heats the cream between 37° and 42°
- Spreads on the skin more easily
- More efficient penetration
- Sensoriality acclaimed by women
- Tested on more than 1’300 women
- Clinical tests and instrumental measurements
- 23 patents
Experience Duolab at our pop-up store
Discover a unique space dedicated to skin responsive care and special events that unveil the benefits of effective, preservative-free face care.
Skin in the game… BECOME AN AMBASSADOR
Join our community of beauty entrepreneurs and be part of this skincare revolution.
Sign up to find out more.